Coaching is the best investment you can make. It will benefit every aspect of your life.
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as "partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential."
Coaching works because of the partnership created. The coach helps the client develop new skills and awareness, helps the client overcome limiting beliefs that hold the client back from identifying and setting goals and creates an environment that fosters the synergies needed to move forward to a more effective and successful life.
When a coach partners with a client they:
- Listen to you in a safe, non-judgmental, confidential environment.
- Provide you with support, encouragement, motivation and accountability.
- Helps you see your life from 50,000 feet.
- Hear what you are NOT saying and identify any limiting beliefs holding you back.
- Help you assess and develop a greater awareness of yourself.
- Help you focus on what you want, why you want it, and how you can get it.
- Enable you to bridge the gap between where you are and where you'd like to be.
- Provide the structure and encouragement you need to "go the distance."
- Set priorities and keep your focus on what is most important to achieve your goal.
- Get to the source of the problem quickly.
- Develop your skills in managing, communicating and conflict resolution.
- Help you to think strategically.
When a coach partners with a client, the client can:
- Take control of their life
- Gain clarity and make better, more informed decisions.
- See their strengths and capitalize on what’s working.
- Overcome self-defeating habits, limiting beliefs and negative sources.
- Change the direction of their life to achieve a goal or ambition.
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Create more time, and get organized.
- Reduce your stress.
- Improve communication skills.
- Clear the clutter that holds them back.
- Change or improve their career.
- Improve health, wellbeing and fitness.
- Improve work/home life balance.
- Learn to improve and manage relationships
- Develop new competencies
- Become more self-reliant.