|Meetings and Events:Community Coach Cafes|
Community Coach Cafes
Community Coach Café (CCC) description:
~ Napolean Hill – author of “Think and Grow Rich”
Community Coach Cafes are intended to be small “Master Mind” groups of 5-7 people interested in social and business collaboration, learning and development of their mutual group objectives.
• Transforming personal and professional potential into accelerated forward action
• To build an intimate network of small groups wanting a thought-provoking and creative process to educate, support and challenge each other to become more enabled coaches, entrepreneurs and individuals.
• Build individual accountability and support through monthly CCC meetings.
• Network with and learn from business mentors.
• Create master mind groups of 5-7 people which foster development of trust, camaraderie, knowledge, and resources.
• Build multiple communities, local and virtual, among coaches and those interested in the coaching process.
• Create Marketing and Public Relation opportunities for ICF-C with milestone successes.
• Evoke transformation in CCC and ICF-C members, mentors and corresponding clients.
What's in it for YOU?
• Network, connect and accountability within a neighborhood and/or virtual group of like-minded people people in the Chicagoland area.
• Keep abreast about the changes going on at the International Coach Federation (ICF) as it continues to formalize the coach industry.
• Gain more knowledge about sources of funding for your business from organization mentors.
• Meet with other coaches, mentors and entrepreneurs to learn their secrets for success.
• Learn how to create a local and/or virtual Master Mind group.
• Participate in leadership development growth path for CCC Leaders and future leaders
• Acquire positive feedback for maximizing personal and professional growth.
Please visit our Community Coach Café Schedule to see a list of topics or to find a Community Coach Café near you!
If you are interested in starting a Community Coach Café – MasterMind Group in your neighborhood, please send an email to Community Coach Café Coordinator - Dayle Beyer at email@example.com or call 847-458-0020
|09/14/13 -||CLARITY WORKSHOP - SHIFT To Above The Line Positive Thinking|
|06/19/13 -||CORE COMPETENCY CALL - Planning and Goal Setting|
|06/18/13 -||North Shore Community Coach Café - Mastermind Group|
|06/17/13 -||Lincoln Park Community Coach Café - Mastermind Group|
|06/13/13 -||Schaumburg Community Coach Café - Mastermind Group|
|06/11/13 -||Geneva Community Coach Café - Mastermind Group|
|06/10/13 -||JUNE CHAPTER MEETING - VIRTUAL MEETING With Cathy and Gary Hawks|