Welcome! to The Second Annual 2013 ICF Midwest Regional Conference
Opening Reception: Thursday evening, June 20
Conference: Friday, June 21 & Saturday, June 22, 2013
What happens when eight ICF Midwest Chapters get together to create the premier regional leadership team in ICF; model the values of ICF; promote the coaching profession; capitalize on the synergies of their leaders and support the growth and development of our members? A conference “of the coaches, by the coaches, and for the coaches,” a conference for YOU!
The ICF-Midwest Regional Conference Committee has successfully established and developed a conference that is created for all levels of coaching, by all levels of coaches. We represent over 4,000 coaches in the Midwest, ranging from recently certified coaches, to advanced coaches with more than 15 years of experience. Who better to deliver the quintessential coaching conference?
We pooled our resources, shared ideas, strategies and best practices to create something extraordinary together and something that has never been done before. We were so motivated and inspired to work together. This is the most exciting coaching event in the states this year!It is the place to grow your coaching, gain CCEUs and create connections. Join us!
Breaking Boundaries:Imagine, Inspire, Impact!
Please visit ICF Midwest Regional Conference for more information.
We are Raising the Bar! on what a conference can really be with:
• Special Guest, Damian Goldvarg, ICF President.
• Inspiring and motivating keynote speakers,
• 24 top level presenters, entertaining special programs and many revitalizing activities to create balance in two “raising-the-bar” days.
• Ample programming for all levels of coaching.
• Up to 12 CCEU’s.
• Fantastic new tools from training exhibits and vendors to add to your coaching toolbox.
• Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening social events.
• Fabulous hotel and conference accommodations
• Unbeatable networking and partnership opportunities to help you develop valuable connections and create powerful relationships.
We invite you to come for the conference and stay for the EXPERIENCE!
Karen Karsten and Susan Cucuzza
ICF Midwest Regional Conference Co-Chairmen