Maximize the benefits of chapter membership and engagement resulting in an increase of active members each year.
- Increase member-only value added benefits
- Increase networking opportunities for members
- Create personal touch programs and initiatives to retain members and convert nonmembers.
Build an organization that supports the vision, mission and values of ICF Chicago.
- Research and evaluate best practices for implementation
- Align governance structure, policies and procedures with ICFC charter, bylaws and ICF Global
- Fill all board and committee chair positions
- Leverage ICF Global
It is critical that all engaged in ICFC programs and initiatives consistently find value, relevance and opportunity for growth and development.
- Further research and assess coaching community professional development needs.
- Establish standards, criteria and measures for all ICFC programs and initiatives.
- Create multiple channels and platforms for the delivery of relevant professional development.
- Leverage resources to support professional development goals.
Communications and Branding
Advance the reach and influence of ICFC through effective communications and marketing strategies.
- Define and refine the brand promise of ICFC.
- Develop and implement communications plan to create awareness of the value and brand proposition.